Your insurance policy should include coverage for Uninsured and Under-Insured coverage for both bodily injury and property damage. The Uninsured Bodily Injury limits are usually equal to you Bodily Injury

Liability limits. This coverage is designed to protect you and the occupants of your car; not coverage you want to skimp on. The Uninsured Property damage coverage is intended to pay when your car is struck by someone who does not have insurance.