Some would call this an “All Risk” policy, and while close, there really are no companies offering a true “all Risk” policy. The common Homeowner policy covers losses caused by smoke, fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, riot and civil commotion, aircraft, vehicles, Vandalism and malicious mischief, theft, volcanic eruption, weight of ice or snow, and electrical power. Some additional coverages can be added to the basic policy. There variations to policies written by differing companies who offer special limits for some coverage and various deductibles for the coverages offered.